- Many people who need care coordination may be able to access funding through the Home and Community Based Services Medicaid Waiver Program.
- There are 4 Medicaid Waivers:
- Alaskans Living Independently (ALI) - Adults with physical and aging related disabilities.
- Adults with Physical and Developmental Disabilities (APDD) - Individuals 21 and over who experience both physical and developmental disabilites.
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) - Individuals of all ages with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Children with Complex Medical Conditions (CCMC) - Children and young adults to age 22 with complex medical conditions.
- Our care coordinators are certified and experienced in all 4 of the Waivers.
- We can help you determine the steps that you will need to take to apply for Medicaid Waiver eligibility.
- The State of Alaska reviews the application and makes the decision regarding eligibility.