- We provide care coordination for Alaskans who need support to live safely and as independently as possible in the home of their choice.
- We work with individuals to help identify the services and supports that meet their needs.
- We can provide a free, confidential consultation to help you decide how we might best serve you.
- Request a consultation
Who We Serve
- Elders needing assistance
- Alaskans with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Children with Complex Medical Conditions
- Adults with Physical Disabilities